Florida man charged with threatening to kill President-elect Trump at his inauguration on Twitter was a close family friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton
- Dominic Puopolo, 51, is being held without bail on charges of threatening harm against a public servant
- Hillary Clinton was especially close to Puopolo’s sister Sonia and mother, also named Sonia
- Puopolo once gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee, DailyMail.com has learned
- His mother was among 92 people on American Airlines Flight 11 on Sept. 11, 2001, when it crashed into the World Trade Center’s north tower
- Puopolo posted a video on his Twitter account that said, ‘This is the 16th of January 2017, I will be at the review/inauguration and I will kill President Trump’
- He was arrested a short time later at a Miami Beach Subway restaurant and admitted to officers he had posted the threatening video
The man arrested by Miami Beach police Tuesday for allegedly threatening President-elect Donald Trump online is a member of a prominent northeast family close to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
He once gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee, DailyMail.com has learned.
Dominic Puopolo, 51, is being held without bail in Miami on charges of threatening harm against a public servant
Suspect Dominic Puopolo Jr., 51, sat near Hillary Clinton when she delivered the eulogy at the funeral of Puopolo’s mother, Sonia, who died in one of the jets that flew into the World Trade Center on 9-11.
During that eulogy on Oct. 6, 2001 in Boston, the former presidential candidate referred to ‘Dom Jr.’s latest computer wizardry.’
The ‘wizard’ is now being held in a Miami-Dade County jail after using Twitter to threaten Trump’s life.
Trump is scheduled to be sworn in Friday in Washington, D.C. as Puopolo remains incarcerated on a charge of threatening to harm a public servant.
Puopolo reportedly admitted to posting a video to Twitter, saying: ‘This is the 16th of January 2017, I will be at the review/ inauguration and I will kill President Trump, President elect Trump today.’
What is notworthy about this, is they only major US news organization to report a word about this is the Washington Times, and that article did not expose teh Clinton connection. Hillary Clinton was very close to the Puopolo family and there are numerous photos of Hillary with Dominic Puopolo, his sister and his mother. Those photos are at the above link.
Why is ABC, NBC, CNN, etc. censoring this presidential assassination threat? Likely it is because of politics. Fortunately the British press is not censoring it.