Obama Declares War On ‘Extremism. Are You An ‘Extremist’ According To His Definition?
Do you know what an “extremist” is? How are we supposed to determine whether someone is an “extremist” or not? What criteria should we use? Your definition of an “extremist” may be far, far different from the definition that Barack Obama is using. When you do a Google search, you will find that an “extremist” is defined as “a person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, especially one who resorts to or advocates extreme action.”
According to Wikipedia, “extremism” is “an ideology (particularly in politics or religion), considered to be far outside the mainstream attitudes of a society or to violate common moral standards. Extremism can take many forms, including political, religious and economic.” Please notice that none of those definitions uses the word violence.
Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Cole confirmed on Wednesday that the Obama administration was pulling back all training materials used for the law enforcement and national security communities, in order to eliminate all references to Islam that some Muslim groups have claimed are offensive.
“I recently directed all components of the Department of Justice to re-evaluate their training efforts in a range of areas, from community outreach to national security,” Cole told a panel at the George Washington University law school.
Now, much of the focus in law enforcement training materials is on “domestic extremists”. We are being told that “domestic extremism” is just as great a threat to our national security as terror groups overseas are.
But exactly who are these “domestic extremists”? Well, the truth is that you may be one of them. I want to share with you a list that I have shared in a couple of previous articles. It is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” or “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. This list will really give you a good idea of what Barack Obama means when he uses the word “extremist”. As you can see, this list potentially includes most of the country…
(I have included a partial list below, for complete list click on link below to the read full article. Horatio)
1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”
55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
59. “Returning veterans”
60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
Do you fit into any of those categories?