The reason that so many Americans have contracted Ebola, currently eight, is the results of myths about Ebola. The eight Americans are all doctors and nurses except for one medical journalist.
Just looking at who the Americans are that got Ebola, gives pause. All of them know far more about Ebola than the average citizen and all were following the “Ebola Protocols” that the CDC and Obama claim are bullet proof. This is a hint that myths about Ebola exist. We will now go through the myths one by one:
Ten Myths About Ebola That Can Kill You
- The incubation period is 21 day. The truth is that 3% of people with Ebola incubate for 22 days to 42 days, and 2% incubate for over 42 days before developing symptoms. That means if you start with 100 people that have Ebola in quarantine for 21 days that 5 will be released with Ebola. Doing so will kill people. The real experts all know this but the lie of 21 days is what is told to the public. Recently the World Health Organization declared Nigeria “Ebola Free” after 42 days with no Ebola cases, not 21 days. They say in their official reports that 2% incubate for over 42 days. Reference: http://aun-tv.com/2014/10/now-they-tell-us-ebola-incubation-is-42-days-and-longer/
- Healthcare workers are not endangered by treating Ebola patients. The truth is so far 87% of Americans who have contracted Ebola are healthcare workers who were treating Ebola cases. For the treatment of Ebola patients in America in serious condition (70% of cases worldwide) the infection rate is 200%, the one serious condition Ebola patient treated caused two healthcare workers to get Ebola. In comparison over 1.1 million AIDS patients have been treated in hospitals which resulted in 57 cases of known AIDS infection. That is an infection rate of .005% for AIDS. Another way to look at it is that an Ebola healthcare worker’s risk is 4,000,000 percent higher than it is for AIDS! The risk of treating a seriously ill Ebola patient is so high it is mind boggling. The Nurses Unions have figured this out and are raising a ruckus about it in America and Spain. The infection rate in Spain for treating serious condition Ebola patients is 100%. http://www.cdc.gov/HAI/organisms/hiv/Surveillance-Occupationally-Acquired-HIV-AIDS.html and http://aun-tv.com/2014/10/do-ebola-protocols-work-for-health-care-workers-no-failure-rate-is-extremely-high
- The Ebola Protocols work 100% of the time. The truth about Ebola Protocols exposes maybe the most shocking myth about Ebola. 100% of Americans that have got Ebola, were following Ebola Protocols. Of the approximate 100-300 Americans exposed to Ebola, who did not follow the Ebola Protocols, none contracted Ebola! This is mind boggling but true. Thomas Duncan’s relatives were around him for days while he was sick and even vomiting from Ebola. Duncan went to the hospital with severe Ebola, and the protocols were not followed. He was sent home. When he was near death he went to the hospital again. He vomited in the ambulance and they did not have protective gear, those sent to clean up the vomit in his parking lot were not even told about the Ebola. Amazingly and thankfully none of this people, nor the people they were around, ever contracted Ebola. How can this be explained? In the real world, empirically, the Ebola protocols have been an extreme failure in America. Why is it that only those following the Ebola Protocols got Ebola but those who do not have did not get Ebola? It should be remembered there are healthcare workers at the hospital that followed the protocols and did not get it. But again many people were exposed without protection and none of them got Ebola. — At the time Thomas Duncan was announced to have Ebola, who would have ever guessed what has happened? That only protected protocol following nurses would get Ebola? This truth needs to be investigated to figure out what is really going on. http://aun-tv.com/2014/10/the-cdcobama-ebola-failure-continues-2nd-texas-nurse-has-ebola-protocols-fail-again/
- All the healthcare workers that got Ebola violated the protocols. The truth is to the best of everyone’s knowledge all those who got Ebola followed the protocols. It was an excuse to try and explain away the failure of the protocols. When pressed the CDC and Obama’s people admit they have no evidence the protocols were broken. You can see that and much more in this video.
5. Ebola can not be caught through the air. That this is a myth was confessed today by the CDC quietly. AUN-TV has been reporting this for months. As the video above shows Dr. Bob Arnot watched a fellow doctor die in five days from Ebola, after being coughed on. Today the CDC admitted that sneeze droplets can infect others and that a cough droplet on a door knob would still be able to infect someone with Ebola, an hour to a day later. The NY Post reported the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention quietly released on its website a poster saying the deadly virus can be spread through “droplets.” “Droplet spread happens when germs traveling inside droplets that are coughed or sneezed from a sick person enter the eyes, nose or mouth of another person,” the poster states. Dr. Rossi Hassad, a professor of epidemiology at Mercy College, has said droplets could remain active for up to a day. In addition the US and Canadian governments did studies to determine whether Ebola could be airborne transmitted. Both studies proved it was airborne transmitted, monkeys were infected by pigs through the air. http://aun-tv.com/2014/10/ebola-proven-in-medical-studies-to-be-air-transmitted-the-studies-they-do-not-want-you-to-read/
6. Only people with symptoms can infect others. The truth is it is known from medical studies that Ebola persists for up to 80 days in the semen of cured patients that have left the hospital. As a result they are told to avoid sex on release for a certain time. There is no proof that people with Ebola, before symptoms appear, are not contagious and it is known that not all people with Ebola ever get a high fever. So caution for people with Ebola is warranted, even if there are no symptoms yet.
7. You can not get it from buses, cabs, or door knobs. Obama has said this many times. The truth is the opposite, there is no question about it. Dr. Rossi Hassad, a professor of epidemiology at Mercy College, has said cough droplets could remain active for up to a day on surfaces. The CDC has admitted that indeed you can get it sitting next to someone on a bus that has Ebola. The CDC said the nurse that flew with their OK, should not have. They now admit they were wrong, she could have infected others.
8. It is hard to become infected. Ebola outbreaks naturally die out as a result. This is what Barack Obama has said. For this strain of Ebola that has not been true at all. His own CDC says: CDC estimates that by January 20, 2015, there will be a total of approximately 550,000 Ebola cases in Liberia and Sierra Leone or 1.4 million if corrections for underreporting are made. With the current 70% death rate the CDC is predicting about 1,000,000 Ebola deaths in the next three month. About 5,000 have died so far. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/qa-mmwr-estimating-future-cases.html
9. A country can protect itself from Ebola by flying in people from Ebola Epidemic areas. The chief proponent of this theory is Barack Obama. By a 3 to 1 ratio the American people disagree. The greatest success in the fight against Ebola is Nigeria, which got its initial Ebola case by someone flying in with it. They closed their borders, even with countries that did not have Ebola, and it was a great success. Even though there were 20 cases of Ebola, now there are none. The capital of Nigeria has over 20,000,000 people and in living situations that are very prone to disease transmission. By taking Ebola serious, Nigeria may have saved over 1,000,000 of their citizens from death. They deserve great credit.
10. The most dangerous thing about Ebola is panic not the disease itself. This deserves inspection. The most dangerous myths are those that are never challenged.
How many people have died from Ebola Panic so far? We Goggled for such deaths and found only one article that said due to the huge panic in West Africa, and indeed there is a great Ebola Panic going on for months now in West Africa, that it is hard to hire people to treat Ebola patients and some may be dying as a result that might have survived otherwise. That is it, some theoretical deaths. In terms of know deaths:
Ebola Panic Deaths Ebola Deaths
A simple inspection indicates Ebola is very dangerous, over 4,900 dead so far with another 1,000,000 predicted by Obama’s CDC in the next three months. Yet that same area, West Africa, is in a panic over Ebola and there is not one proven death from it. Even if there are 100 deaths from panic, how does that compare to the predicted 1,000,000 deaths? We are being led to do dangerous things by Obama and the federal government to avoid panic, without ever questioning what is really dangerous.
The facts indicate we do not need to fear panic, what we need to fear, is the fear of panic.