In the last 12 months average premiums for individual plans increased 37% and average family premiums were upped 56%. So they have risen faster under ObamaCare than in the previous eight years combined.
Candidate Obama promised:
1. ObamaCare negotiations would be conducted in public on CSPAN. (He never even attempted to keep that promise)
2. That his plan would insure everyone, every single person in America.
3. That ObamaCare would drive down the cost of insurance a great deal. In just one sentence that Obama used to sum up ObamaCare he said “I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.” (Obama 2007) Both those claims, (2) and (3) have since proven to be complete lies. He has driven up costs a great deal and taken away health insurance from millions of citizen’s by force and has confessed for years now that millions will be left without insurance who currently do not have it, under his plan.
4. “You can keep your insurance, if you like it, period.” This was selected as Lie of the Year 2013 by the Obama supporting organization, PolitiFact, as it was so obvious. PolitiFact has named “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice. (PolitiFact first announced its selection on CNN’s The Lead with Jake Tapper.) This one lie about ObamaCare by President Obama may be the most famous lie of our time, not just for 2013. Already over 5 million Americans have lost their insurance plans BECAUSE of ObamaCare.
5. Obama repeatedly claimed that ObamaCare website would be a breeze to use. After spending over ten times the normal amount for such a website, and taking much longer than the normal time to create it, it did not work. Objectively it may be possibly the single greatest website disaster of the 21st century. Can you name a bigger one? The versions made by the States, without Obama managing the process, did mostly work. Of the first million people that did try to enroll in the site Obama was responsible for, less than ten people were able to.
These five promises by Obama sum up his entire plan, and how he got it passed. Since these promises were made before any results were possible, it is a natural for political fraud, for a con job. So it was the responsibility of the news media to protect the American people by checking into it and Obama’s history of honesty or lack of. The majority of the news media companies in America not only failed to do their job, they were collaborators in the con job.
Today there is considerable human suffering because of what is now obviously a fraud, by Obama. This one story of a Las Vegas man being charged over $400,000 because of ObamaCare is frightening http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/obamacare-leaves-las-vegas-man-owing-407000-doctor-bills. As the below report from a study by eHealthInsurance shows health insurance costs have truly exploded upon implementation of ObamaCare, up 56% in the last 12 months for a family, more that the previous 8 years combined! Remember he promised they would drop by $2,500. What about next year? TheHill.com, know for being cozy with Obama, reported today that insurance companies say Sibelius and Obama are hiding the truth about next years costs. In fact they said about one company “The insurance official, who hails from a populous swing state, said his company expects to triple its rates next year on the ObamaCare exchange.”
So the question is, has anything that Obama promised about ObamaCare, not been a lie? In looking at his campaign speeches the answer appears to be no. AUN-TV welcomes readers to comment on whether any of Obama’s key sales points on ObamaCare, have not proven to be lies?
You can read the eHealthInsurance report here http://news.ehealthinsurance.com/news/whats-the-true-cost-of-health-insurance-under-obamacare-ehealth-launches-first-national-health-insurance-price-index